West Hills General Contractors
Executing Every Project with Precision
Finding expert construction services is a critical but sometimes complex challenge. The good news is that this process does not need to be stressful when you reach out to our dedicated experts at Quality First Builders. From new construction to minimal renovations to entire home remodeling projects, we deliver amazing results. Learn more about our wide scope of West Hills construction services by giving us a call today.
Save time, money, and headaches by getting in touch with our experts online or calling us at (310) 254-9687 for a complimentary estimate.
From remodels, to home additions, to new construction, we've got you covered.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
You can rest assured that our team is licensed, insured, and thoroughly vetted.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Considerations for Designing a Bathroom
Bathrooms may be smaller than the other rooms in a home, but they are some of the most crucial. Keeping a bathroom functional and attractive is greatly dependent on its overall structure.
A few examples of potential bathroom layouts to consider include:
- One-wall layout: This layout is ideal for small bathrooms, where all fixtures (including the toilet, sink, and shower or tub) are placed along a single wall to save space.
- U-shaped layout: Featuring fixtures placed on three walls, this layout creates a spacious and functional bathroom.
- Wet room layout: The benefit of this layout is that it eliminates separate shower and tub areas, creating an open and versatile space that is easy to clean.
- Jack and Jill layout: Perfect for families, this layout includes a shared bathroom between two bedrooms, with two sinks and separate toilet and shower areas.
- Double vanity layout: An excellent, intimate option, this layout features a double sink and vanity area, creating a luxurious and functional space for couples or families.